Dear New Albany Floyd County Schools Families:
We are thrilled to announce that we offer MealpayPlus (www.mealpayplus.com), a state-of-the-art online service that offers you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account. This system will eliminate the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
At no cost, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage your student’s account
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a 4.75% convenience fee, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mealpayplus.com or by calling 866-682-9289! Prepayments can be made to one or more children’s accounts with one 4.75% convenience fee. Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within an hour. This feature eliminates the need to send a check to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance.
It is of utmost importance that schools and parents partner to guide our student’s nutritional choices, and MealpayPlus provides a way to do that. We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.mealpayplus.com and remain involved in your student’s nutritional decisions.
To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Alternate Student ID Number. You will find the Alternate Student ID Number on their Textbook Rental/Registration Profile forms or you can obtain the number by calling the school office, school Food Service Manager, or by contacting the Food Service Department at (812)542-4703.
For those who do wish to prepay into their student’s meal account, MealpayPlus offers several convenient ways to do so by visiting www.mealpayplus.com or calling 866-682-9289 from anywhere, at anytime.
Thank you for your continued support, and we are proud that we will continue to offer you convenience and information through MealpayPlus. We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and we thank you for partnering with us in this effort.