Help Stop Bullying!
The New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation is committed to eliminate all instance of bullying in our school corporation. This includes school bus instances, lunch room instances and all others.
Within the past two years, we have adopted anti-bullying curriculum with the focus on awareness and those who witness acts of bullying.
Adopted Elementary Schools Bullying Slogans
- Fairmont – Take a stand, lend a hand – Stop bullying now
- Mt. Tabor – See it? Hear it? Stop it! Be a bully-buster
- SEJ – Take a stand against bullying
- Grant Line – Bullying – “Name it and claim it”
- Greenville — Bullying : We all have a responsibility and a right to do something about it
- Green Valley “School is Cool, Bullying is Cruel – Stop Bullying Now.”
- Children’s Academy: Be my friend – Make bullying end
- FKE – Don’t be a bully, be a hero – Heroes are made when you make good choices
- Georgetown BAKOTA – Bearcats Are Kind: One To Another
- Slate Run – Treat people right, Do the right thing, Don’t bully
For more information go to this link: anti-bullying